Friday, February 5, 2010

Where Is Disability Listed On Nj W-2 Employer Terminating Job While On Temp. Disability In NJ?

Employer terminating job while on temp. Disability in NJ? - where is disability listed on nj w-2

I am about my work on the recommendation of the doctors and the state of New Jersey Temporary Disability Insurance. Having been sick for 3 weeks. My employer terminated my employment with the statement that I have exceeded my free time allowed. You think I'm on vacation or something! They also indicated that contact with them, as I reported back to work, a list of vacancies available with them. This appears in a survey, which is illegal in the guidelines of the State of New Jersey, USA. Is it legal for an employer to do? I think it was closed are not required to be paid by my insurance. Any information would be greatly appreciated. "C" in New Jersey.

1 comment:

  1. green and blue knightFebruary 5, 2010 at 6:00 PM

    Labor laws, which they in N> J.

    Hope it helps .. Good luck and I hope you feel better

    http://www.laborlawtalk.com/archive/inde ...

    ReplyDelete