Sunday, February 7, 2010

Impetigo More Condition_symptoms Should I Go To Urgent Care For Impetigo?

Should I go to urgent care for impetigo? - impetigo more condition_symptoms

I am sure that you have a case of impetigo on the outside of my nose. It's Friday afternoon, so I can not even call for an appointment with my doctor until Monday and will probably not make an appointment for later in the week. Impetigo is an infection serious enough for me to go for emergency care to get antibiotics? The other problem is that I'm pregnant, but it seems even more dangerous for a pregnant person is not pregnant. Thoughts?

4 comments:

  1. Access to antibiotics. They have basically a staph infection is contagious until the scabs again. They should really call and talk to your doctor or go to urgent care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can call your doctors on call service to at least talk with you on the phone to say, what to do because she is pregnant. Impetigo is caused by Staphylococcus aureus or Streptococcus pyogenes cause (the cause of sore throat). Sometimes complications of impetigo and cellulitis, which can be severe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neosporin -----
    This will kill impetigo in a few days, but call your health to ensure that this practice may harm your baby in every pharmacy counter by $ 2.85 or less, but have used the day, one for children in the school. Very likely, because it attacks the face, if left untreated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My daughter has eczema and as all the cracks in the skin is a lot of impetigo. If you need to go immediately and get antibiotics for 2 reasons. 1. It is very contagious. 2. It spread quickly to other parts of the body. Also you should not play with things when you are pregnant. Good luck! Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete