Thursday, February 18, 2010

Dry Pills.com I Ordered Phentermine From Dry Pills.com & RxBO.com.866-789-MEDS Is Invalid.What Do I Do? Still In Review Too!

I ordered phentermine from Dry Pills.com & RxBO.com.866-789-MEDS is invalid.What do I do? Still in review too! - dry pills.com

I wanted to know why my order still in the revision of the 12 / 8, but to also deliver up to 90 days. I called the 866-789-MEDS Pills.com.INVALID dry, so I went through RxBO.com present at the hearing to a question, and I received no reply. They have no phone number. Am I the only fool?

5 comments:

  1. I assume you are paying by credit card, then check your online statement, where you can buy to see if they are not yet clear. If not, he quickly put a stop to ensure the payment and, dass If the right to try to charge a fee to be returned to the company and explain to your bank about what happened. You should not pay for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take adipex and LOVE IT! But why not the docotor and get it. It's like $ 22 for 30 suppply. I know it is in top-line, and you can not be sure you are always the right thing.
    About your problem drawbacks if you have a good company credit card, you say that you will never be the item you ordered, and he stopped the payment. Good luck. I am almost alone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, not alone. I ordered on 12/11 and still have not heard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo, is not afraid to take Adipex? My friend has taken, has declined 60 kilos and became pregnant to quit smoking. Now she is bigger and has more health problems than ever before. (with a weight of 400 pounds)

    ReplyDelete