Friday, January 15, 2010

Bipolar Sleep How Can I Get My 4 Y.o Bipolar Son To Sleep In His Own Bed?

How can I get my 4 y.o Bipolar son to sleep in his own bed? - bipolar sleep

My son is 4 1 / 2 years and a bipolar disorder. He will not sleep in his bed, and it always ends in one of his sisters, but starts in your own bed. We have tried the door of his sister with a hook and eye locks, and even a chain lock. The surprisingly open to suffering. I need suggestions on how to sleep in his bed at night.

1 comment:

  1. Try to discipline. Lock him as a deterrent, but you set the rules that are clear rules and clear consequences for breaking the rules. and above all on. He is bipolar, but do not give a special treatment during their childhood or is not well adapted to adulthood. As normal as your condition allows you to make the best treatment to prepare for the real world later.

    ReplyDelete